Audio Mixing Service Options and Rates
Phone: (541) 517-1458 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Audio MixingConsider the following scenarios:
- You have recorded your material but have not done any editing, EQ work, added effects, or made any adjustments to levels or panning.
- You have recorded your material and done some degree of mixing, but only to achieve a basic mix. There is still a good amount of work required to get it to sound the way you want.
- You have recorded and mixed all your material and feel the final mixdown is fairly good, but you know a lot more can be done to it - you just don't have the time, experience, or equipment to get it there.
We offer general mixing services via Correspondence (send in your materials).
Our experienced engineers will work closely with you by phone and/or email to ensure your tracks
achieve the sound you want.
- Per-Song/Project Mixing Rate: See our Mix Calculator Below
- Hourly Mixing Rate (for ongoing projects of undetermined length): $35 per hour + $10 per song fee, minimum downpayment applies
Files for Mixing
Touch-Up MixingIf your song has already been mixed and you feel the mix is nearly complete, then you may only need Touch Up Mixing work to finish it up instead of full general mixing work. Touch-up mixing plus mastering gives the mix engineer enough freedom to make some final fine-tuning adjustments to your mix prior to handing it over to the mastering engineer, but doesn't cost as much as full mixing. To utilize touch-up mixing to finish up your mix you will need to prepare stems mixdowns for each of your songs. For detailed information about this service, see our Touch-up Mixing page.
Touch-up Mixing Rate
$20 per song (when added to Audio Mastering services)
See rates for Audio Mastering services with touch-up mixing added.
Files for Touch-Up Mixing and Mastering
Track Add or ReplaceLike your recorded song but still not completely satisfied with the mix? Often times simple changes such as replacing a synthesized drum loop with live drums, replacing a midi guitar with a real guitar, or adding a background instrument such as a violin can make all the difference in a song.
Crazy Daisy offers services to add or replace audio tracks, both instrumental and vocal. We work with a variety of professional studio musicians who can lend their talents to help you achieve the best sound for your project.
Track Add/Replace Rate
Starting at $50* for performance cost (plus applicable audio mixing and mastering service costs).
*Rates vary depending on performance need.